Low Cost Ways To Spruce Up Your Home
Make your home more appealing for potential buyers with these quick and easy tips.
- Trim bushes so they don't block windows and cut down on the light.
- Buy a new doormat.
- Place a pot of bright flowers or evergreen plants in the winter on your porch.
- Put new doorknobs on your doors.
- Reseal your diveway.
- Edge the grass around walks and trees.
- Be sure kids put away their toys.
- Buy a new mailbox.
- Upgrade outside lighting.
- Polish or replace metal fixtures such as lights. house numbers, and decorative items.
- Clean your gutters.
- Buy new pillows for your sofa.
- Replace heavy curtains with sheer ones that let in more light.
- Put out potpourri or burn scented candles.